Sunday, December 8, 2013

Algebra DCA Review



This is the beginning of the review process. This is to prepare you for the Pre Test that you will be taking the next two days. This test will be used to tell me exactly what kinds of problems we are having trouble with, and let me plan the next few days of reviewing. Do your best on the Pre Test. Treat it like you would the real test. It will be similar to the real DCA, so it will tell you about how well you will do.

I am updating the media section now, but I will be using a lot of links from Khan Academy algebra videos, because they consistently are the best I can find, and separated into the topics we have been learning about well.

Message me through edmodo if you need any help. That will be the quickest way for me to help.

Link to the Review: DCA Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment